Remember when the idea of using reusable shopping bags popped, and suddenly we were all buying them in bulk? I’m sure if you snooped around in your trunk a bit, you would find a bunch shoved in the very back corner from the last time you told yourself you were going to remember to bring them inside the store. Let’s hop back on the train, people, because I’m still not over it.
( I found these cuties ^ from Natural Life in Jax)
- Save the environment
- Save your drawer space
- Save your groceries from busting through the bag
- Save yourself from making a million trips from the car to the apartment (they hold a lot more!)
- Save yourself from having nothing to put your farmers market purchases in…or your beach stuff…or the snacks you’re bringing to your friends house…or the clothes you’re bringing to the second hand clothing store…ok, you get the point.
Best places to buy:
- Trader Joes – Their bags have amazing designs, and they are huge.
- Grocery Stores (Publix, Giant, Etc.)
- Natural Life – They have a good variety of sizes, and they have cute prints and quotes on them.
- TJ MAXX
- Lululemon – They put your purchases in reusable bags, brilliant!
Others I found while snooping around online:
(Kate Spade ($16), Horchow.com ($56 for set of 5), Etsy ($16), Kate Spade ($16),
Vera Bradley ($5.60), Mod Cloth ($12), Baggu ($9)
Here is some of my collection:
That’s all for now. Leave me a comment if you you know of a good place to find them!