Hope you’re all having a snuggly Sunday. T and I are recovering from going out to watch the Gator game yesterday, so it’s a good time for a post.
I picked up an amazing orange bag at Francesca’s a few months ago, and it’s my go-to Gator game bag. If you’re in the market for a cute small bag or clutch, you should definitely check there. They also always have great colors to choose from. This bag is pretty small, so i have to be selective about what I put in it.
What made the cut?
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla – This stuff is seriously the best. It covers under eye circles, blemishes, red spots, etc. I even sometimes use a little bit on my lips to get a different look with gloss or lipstick. It also lasts really well in the Florida heat.
- Bare Minerals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush – I got this brush in a Bare Minerals starter kit a while ago. I ended up being allergic to Bare Minerals, but I still really like all of the brushes that came in the kit. They are all really soft and don’t easily wear out. This one is super portable too.
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Pink Lemonade – This is a nice everyday color. It’s super light and just a little bit pink. It’s a plumping gloss, so it definitely has a tingle too it.
- Eclipse Gum – Ya got to keep it fresh! If you live in Florida, then you know any gum that isn’t sealed like Eclipse will melt right away in the humidity. It drives me insane, but i’m glad i finally figured out how to solve the problem.
- Pepper Spray – Gainesville is fairly safe, but I usually bring this out with me just in case.
That’s all for now.